Group Study Rooms Policy
Individual and group study rooms are reserved for two-hour blocks on a first-come, first-served basis by visiting the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the library. The person assuming responsibility for the room must complete an assignment form.
To ensure the best experience for all library visitors, the following regulations must be observed when using a group study room:
- Keep noise to a minimum. Discussions are encouraged but they should not disturb other people outside of the room. Audio-visual activities can be shared in the Learning Resources Center on the lower level of the library.
- The rooms cannot be used by more than 8 people at a time due to safety regulations. Do not bring in furniture from outside the room. Rooms must be left in an orderly condition when you are done.
- Any library books you used that were not checked out must be returned to the Circulation Desk, on the first floor of the library, when you leave the room.
- Advance reservations are not accepted; you must request the room when your group is ready to use it.
- You are responsible for any vandalism, damage, evidence of misuse or violation of these regulations. If the room is damaged or vandalized prior to your group's use, report it immediately or you will be held responsible.
- No food, beverages or smoking is allowed in these rooms or the library in general.
If you ignore these regulations, your privileges to use the group study rooms will be suspended.
Fines & Fees
Patrons are responsible for the replacement cost of the key if it lost or damaged.
|Total (If Lost)||$35.00|