MP3 Players for Checkout
- Available for a three-week loan; no renewals allowed.
- They must be returned in person to the Circulation Desk; you will be responsible for any damage if you place it in the book drop or any other unsecured location.
- Upon return of the device, we will confirm all components are present. You are responsible for any lost, missing or stolen components.
- They cannot be immediately checked out after return; we need to examine, recharge and erase them. The device will be available for checkout the next business day.
- All files on the device will be deleted at check-in.
- We are unable to provide technical support, mediation or training in using the player.
Fines & Fees
Damaged devices or parts will be charged to you at replacement cost. Fees may be assessed after the time of check-in if damage is discovered later.
- $1.00 per day after the due date (to a maximum of the replacement cost of the device).
- If not returned within 30 days after the due date, the device will be presumed lost. All your library privileges will be suspended and you will be charged the full replacement cost plus a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee.
- Damaged players or components are subject to full replacement charges.