Librarian & Faculty Collaboration
You Are Inivted
Submit Your Work for Inclusion in the Aggie Digital Archives
The Aggie Digital Archives is a new service the library is providing to the university community. It will hold faculty publications, student projects, A&T theses and dissertations, and much more. Faculty are invited to submit books, articles, presentations, and other scholarly works that they have created for inclusion in the archive. These materials will be available permanently in the archives, and will be indexed for searching both within the university and through services like Google.
Submit your work for inclusion in the Aggie Digital Archives.
Contact Ms. Euthena Newman (336.285.4196) for more information.
Contact Us When You Want to Assign Your Students to Use Library Services & Resources
Work with us; we can help you by:
- Ensuring information, library resources & services required by the assignment can be found via our catalog and other interfaces.
- Confirming that specific resources needed by the assignment are available to meet demand.
- Recommending and assist placing items on reserve to ensure access to all of your students.
- Reducing student anxiety and frustration when trying to access library holdings, resources & services.
- Providing a library orientation & tour for your class.
- Working to allow sufficient time to prepare or acquire additional relevant or helpful resources.
How to Contact Us
- To directly place items and materials on reserve, see our Course Reserve Services for Faculty page.
- For a personal consultation with a reference librarian or to arrange a library orientation & tour for your class, contact the Reference Department at 336.285.4185 during reference hours (you may leave a voicemail if we are unavailable) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have liaisons assigned for your department, see the liaison list for their contact information.